Each spring, the READS Program Committee plans and facilitates roundtable discussions on a topic of interest to New Hampshire librarians. The Roundtables are held at NH libraries in different areas of the state.
The 2020 Spring Roundtables have been cancelled.
Past Roundtable topics:
- 2016: Spreading the New: Marketing in the 21st Century Library
- 2015: The Community Driven Library
- 2014: Cultivating Tech-Savvy Library Staff
- 2013: How Far Do You Go?
- 2012: Continuing Education: Librarianship in the 21st Century
- 2011: Purchasing and Weeding: How Do You Grow Your Collection?
- 2010: Best of Times, Worst of Times: Library Services During a Recession
- 2009: Managing in Tough Times
- 2008: Due You or Don’t You? Dos and Don’ts of Fines
To find handouts and other materials provided at Roundtables, see our Resources page.