Each spring, the READS Program Committee plans and facilitates roundtable discussions on a topic of interest to New Hampshire librarians. The Roundtables are held at NH libraries in different areas of the state.
Upcoming Roundtable Topics:
When: Thursday, April 15, 2021 10:00 AM, EDT
To register: https://nhla38.wildapricot.org/event-4172209
Library programming and outreach have changed so much in the past year. Join fellow NH library workers who have adapted programming, tried something different, made new connections in their community, and learned A LOT about Zoom. Share frustrations and successes in a small group discussion.
Since our plan is to have a detailed conversation, space is limited. An overflow roundtable will be held Thursday April 22 for those who are waitlisted.
READS members can pre-register through Sunday March 14. General registration begins Monday March 15.
Past Roundtable topics:
- 2020: Managing Controversial Programming – cancelled due to COVID-19
- 2016: Spreading the New: Marketing in the 21st Century Library
- 2015: The Community Driven Library
- 2014: Cultivating Tech-Savvy Library Staff
- 2013: How Far Do You Go?
- 2012: Continuing Education: Librarianship in the 21st Century
- 2011: Purchasing and Weeding: How Do You Grow Your Collection?
- 2010: Best of Times, Worst of Times: Library Services During a Recession
- 2009: Managing in Tough Times
- 2008: Due You or Don’t You? Dos and Don’ts of Fines
To find handouts and other materials provided at Roundtables, see our Resources page.