Each spring, the READS Program Committee plans and facilitates roundtable discussions on a topic of interest to New Hampshire librarians. The Roundtables are held at NH libraries in different areas of the state.
The 2020 READS Spring Roundtables have been cancelled. The Roundtables scheduled for April 10th, 17th, and 20th have been cancelled due to COVID-19. We thank you for your understanding and hope libraries across the state will continue to have meaningful conversations about managing controversial programming.
Past Roundtable topics:
- 2016: Spreading the New: Marketing in the 21st Century Library
- 2015: The Community Driven Library
- 2014: Cultivating Tech-Savvy Library Staff
- 2013: How Far Do You Go?
- 2012: Continuing Education: Librarianship in the 21st Century
- 2011: Purchasing and Weeding: How Do You Grow Your Collection?
- 2010: Best of Times, Worst of Times: Library Services During a Recession
- 2009: Managing in Tough Times
- 2008: Due You or Don’t You? Dos and Don’ts of Fines
To find handouts and other materials provided at Roundtables, see our Resources page.